At Bright Side Loans, our top priority is helping you get the financing you need quickly and without the hassle. Our team of financing professionals are here to help you every step of the way, from application to repayment. Review our quick 5 step process below to get started today!
1.Fill out a simple application that tells us about you, your employment, and your banking information.
We will instantly review your application and determine whether or not we can pre qualify you for a personal loan. You will quickly be notified of our credit assessment.
2. If you pass our initial credit review, you will then need to submit the following information:
- A copy of your most recent paystub, which you can submit through our website portal.
- A completed electronic bank verification, using a link you will receive via text and email.
3. From here, we move into final approval
If approved and upon receiving an acceptable loan amount and payment size, then you will proceed to sign your loan agreement electronically
4. Once the loan agreement has been finalized, we ACH the funds into your bank account the next business day*
5. Payments begin on your scheduled first payment date*
*Your loan amount will be determined based on your credit, income, and certain other information provided in your loan application. Not all applicants will qualify for the full amount. The minimum loan amount in South Carolina is $750. The minimum loan amount in Missouri is $750. The minimum loan amount in Utah is $750. The minimum loan amount in Idaho is $750.
*Monthly Payment Example: A $1,000 loan repayable in 36 monthly installments with an APR of 175% would have a monthly payment of $145.84. Additional Monthly Payment Example: A $750 loan repayable in 24 monthly installments with an APR of 150% would have a monthly payment of $94.08.
ELIGIBILITY AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS; PERSONAL LOAN INTEREST RATES AND FEES. The offers you see on this website are currently charging a maximum annual percentage rate (APR) of 200% with terms ranging from 6 months to 36 months. Actual rate depends on credit score, loan term, and other factors.